New in MakeNL v3.3.7:
Sep 3, 2013
- Fix OldExtensions processing in src/process.c to properly go back 7 weeks.
- Use Watcom's fnmatch() instead of patmat().
- Add CFLAGS to link stage in the BSD & Linux Makefiles.
- free(WorkFile) sometimes fails because it's pointing to a (valid)
memory location instead of somewhere allocated with strdup() or malloc().
- Add debug build with clang using AddressSanitizer.
- Uncomment in src/process.c code suspected of causing a Segmentation.
Fault but may be fixed and shouldn't be simply commented out.
Sep 2, 2013
- Reformat src/CMakeLists.txt and add creation of install targets to it.
- Import initial versions of docs/CMakeLists.txt and top level CMakeLists.txt.
Aug 29, 2013
- EMX fix: gcc 3.3 does not support mixed mode executables.
- Remove the 'add_definitions' line from src/CMakeLists.txt as it
breaks the MSVC build.
Aug 28, 2013
- Add clean up of the 'WorkFile' to /src/makenl.c
- Create initial version of CMake build file src/CMakeLists.txt.
Aug 23, 2013
- IBM VisualAge C/C++ for OS/2 port.
- Fix OldExtensions array overrun segfault.
- Correction to how the stack is getting fixed plus cosmetic fixes in
the src/msgtool.c file.
- Possible fix for crash in the Watcom OS/2 version (bug #17), plus
patches for the IBM VisualAge C/C++, Borland C & Metaware High C
Aug 11, 2013
- Borland C++ for OS/2 port.
- MetaWare High C for OS/2 port. Requires GNU Make.
- EMX makefile for building a standalone binary not requiring EMX.DLL.