New in MakeNL v3.3.0:
v3.3.0 -- Nov 12, 2012
- Fixed a _findfirst() bug in the MS C versions. Thanks for
Wilfred van Velzen (2:280/464) for tracking this down.
- Changed MakeNL to default to allowing -Unpublished- phone
numbers for Down nodes. This is the behavior of Ben Baker's
- MakeNL now creates .MSG files with FTS-1 date/time fields,
instead of using SEAdog format.
- Added test directory for .CTL files to test functionality of
development versions. Refactored mklog(). Debug logs are sent
to the logfile if LogLevel is higher than 1, or we're running
in debug mode (makenl -d.) Added support & fixes for building
with lcc-win32. Added support for Watcom Linux build.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in setting the FTS-1 Unused bit
instead of the HoldForPickup bit in MakeNL-created .msg files.
Fixed another bug that resulted in stripping all attributes
except Crash and Hold from MakeNL-created Receipt .msg files.
- Various logging code changes, attempting to fix a few
potential buffer overflows, including writing the command-line
arguments to the log file. Minor code clean up in other areas.
Also cleaned up the output slightly when using MakeNL
- Debian packaging is separately versioned and is now tracked
on its own branch.