New features in MakeNL v3.2.9:
v3.2.9a -- Feb 5, 2010 (Bugfixes)
- Fixes for Watcom builds.
- Updated the support information in docs/whatsnew.txt, especiallly that for the Bug Tracker.
v3.2.9 -- Jan 31, 2010
- Someone hatched out an entirely unofficial v3.2.8 archive
and the consensus was that we would skip that version and
go directly to v3.2.9.
- Fix for a bufferoverflow in the OS/2 version.
- Don't allow -Unpublished- for Down and Hold nodes if Allowunpub is not set.
- Don't include copyright, prolog and epilog unless we make the composite list.
- If copyright, prolog or epilog is missing and we are making a composite list, a warning is shown and logged.
- Improved check for misspelled -Unpublished-.
- Check for Alpha phone number, if there are no alpha characters
in the phone field treat the field as a normal phone number and
do the normal checks for a valid phone number.
- Added compiler defines to support 64 bit platforms.
- Fixed case sensivity to change -unpublished-, only change real errors.