New features in MakeNL v3.2.2:
- Added logging. Two new keywords for the .ctl file are added, LOGFile and LOGLevel.
- Fixed the error that the wrong incoming segments were processed if several filenames before the extension were the
same. This bug was introduced with version 3.1.10 (3.2.0).
- Fixed problems with created netmails with strange numbers, dissapearing netmails etc caused by a buffer overflow.
- Changed the way netmail headers are written, it must now be machine endian independent.
- The netmail fromname now shows "MakeNL version".